Vervain
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Hilarious the completely different reactions to the same car, only in different colors (and camouflage), in this thread and the thread which first revealed the production Sport Line 435i @ http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=818697
Tell me about it

I really don't understand why everyone absolutely hates it so much. It looks as expected, since we all saw the fully revealed car which received its praises from most people here!

I personally don't see that much of a departure from the concept. It's expected that the futuristic bits are not going to make it to production, that's why its called a concept! But this car is as close as a car gets to looking like the concept. Seriously.

That 'smiling' bumper was pretty much taken from the concept and toned down slightly. It's just missing the shiny bits that make it look better. I would say that if the black frame of those circular shapes change to the body colour, it would look better.

It looks perfect to me and actually better than expected - The SAME view that I'm sticking with since I saw the full reveal.

Just wait, in a short while everybody will be lining up at their dealers to buy one. Somebody should keep a list of those who bashed this car and then check to see whether they end up buying one!!
Appreciate 0