View Single Post
      12-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
CK335iMSport
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomquickness View Post
Folks, if anyone wants to join us again for a dinner meet, we're doing one this Thursday at 6:30 at Twin Peaks Round Rock
Wanted to make it out Thursday, but had prior commitments. Definitely want to make it out and meet everyone. Thanks for putting stuff together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inChargeOfIT View Post
Do not mean to thread jack, but does anyone know of a good place to have some bilstein shocks and springs installed in Austin? So far I have quotes ranging from $300-$1200 lol.
Yeah, Collin over at Soulspeed seems like a great guy. I have an appt. on 1/4 to have Bilstein's and H&R's installed on my car. I'll let him quote you what he needs to, but I will say that his prices are very reasonable. I also received a broad range of quotes when shopping for install around the area, kind of strange that there is such a wide range.

Good luck...
2014 335i M Sport - Mineral Grey/Coral Red, Nav., Premium, HK, MPE, 8AT. Mods: Macht Schnell Spacers (12mm-front, 15mm-rear) with 403M's, Bilstein B8 Struts/H&R Sport Spring combo, M-Performance black kidney grilles, IND Distribution color-matched reflector inserts and key hole cover.
Appreciate 0