View Single Post
      08-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
adelphi_sky
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbs View Post
Just a comment on power-adjustable lumbar support - Went without it on a 335i w/ sport seats, then with it on a M3 w/ sport seats, and would never go back to not having it. The fact that you can change it up is very very useful, and the movable area is huge.

I was quite surprised how adjustable it is. It literally moves half a foot up/down and the in/out adjustment is cushy and significant.
So, how can the M-Sport have 10-way adjustable seats with no lumbar adjustment? What's the adjustment on the non-sport seats? Like 6-way? I just find that odd. I thought all sport seat options were "premium. For example, you can get the premium stereo (H/K) without getting the premium package. So, in a sense, getting 10-way adjustable sport seats is a premium over the regular seats. So, why is lumbar so special? I mean this is ridiculous.
I think eventually with all these a la carts, "This package has this and part of that but not that. But you can get this separately, but not unless you have this. But not if it is a 2012 blah blah blah" BMW will stop and pull themselves out of the rabbit hole and start offering things that make better sense.
Appreciate 0