Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW S1000XR

Garage List
2009 e90 335i  [6.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloX2 View Post
1. You mentioned global warming. How are you so deluded to think I mentioned it first? My bad...you are right about that...trying to work while responding to your nonsense
2. You clearly stated you won't read the scientific papers.
3. You have provided zero proof on anything you said. I can safely conclude it comes from the emotional feelings welling up inside you.

Me being a condescending ass has no relevance on the quality of information. You are doing the typical attack-the-messenger and not attack-the-facts (because you can't - they are facts).

So really, while you wallow in ignorance and snarky comments, please don't try to drag me into this.
I cant believe I fell for this...you are Quick6EF under a new user name. how many posts ? You have the same vocabulary and condescending tone. I dont have any proof b/c I'm not in this debate. I simply jumped in because you said not to believe what another member said as you have done numerous times. Just review all your posts and responses.

Sorry OP... Here is my response; Quick 6EF will say "Dont listen to him", but I have actual experience.

I do watch total calorie intake and work on muscle growth and cardio at the same time. I've gone from around 225lb to 200 lbs. I am a former D1 football player and have learned how to increase muscle mass while losing weight or maintaining...from some of the best trainers at Michigan, California, and DePapes. My % body fat is now around 12% down from over 20%. Keep in mind I am over 40 so thats pretty good. I had by body fat measured at 6% while in college (water tank) so my current %body fat is my best guess.

Cardio - everyday (bike 25 min), run 2x per week, foot drills 2x / week:
The best way to maintain mass at the same time is to fatigue your muscles but different areas each day. I do a 4 day split. Day 1: chest and tri's. Day 2: back and bi's 3: Shoulders 4: legs 5: day off.
note - each set is pyramid style with a peak at 80% of max wt. I also take at least one week off of weights each quarter.

Good luck and I apologize again. I'm a do'er not an internet Gym rat.

BMWCCA member
Appreciate 0