View Single Post
      04-02-2014, 05:21 AM   #21
AzRiz
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 LE500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
He was making a right turn, for us Americans that would be a left turn. I didn't see anything that the Mazda driver did wrong.

Sad for the Lambo but the driver should have seen that Mazda... I think it's lack of driving skill on Lambo driver's part. If you're going to drive like a douchebag in crowded downtown areas, at least be alert and observant, or better yet don't do it at all.
That would be at a junction with lights etc. This was just a side-road that he was exiting from and on to a main road. The Mazda should never have been anywhere NEAR that position. I live in London so can say this for sure.

I do agree that the Lambo driver had been driving like a fool in other clips etc, but his entry speed in this video did not look particularly crazy and as I said: the Mazda should never have been there - he/she has zero right at that point. I personally think 90% of the blame lies with the Mazda driver. I've seen scenarios similar to this (without the crash) many times while driving in London. The general public can't drive for shit.

Progress Thread | Instagram: @azriz
Appreciate 0