View Single Post
      01-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #50
TWD
Australia
Rep
Drives: All sorts of Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1n View Post
Wow looks great.. The only thing that concerns me is this serious polishing effort to get the coating off.. i believe Hard Body would be easily removed with normal hand polishing compared to this Glass Coating.

The only reason I would consider this is because Swissvax only seems to last roughly 3 months or about 12-15 washes.

Will you guys be looking at expanding to Melb anytime soon?
To give you an idea, I'm finding it hard to choose what to put on one of my cars. Choice is between Glass Coat, Hard Body and Nanolex Ultra...as I believe these are the best sealants out there at the moment.

I've used Hard Body on many cars now and the results are always fantastic....even after many months of usage.

As much as we'd like to expand into Melbourne, I can't see it happening this year...although I may do some short trips but will have to confirm at a later stage.

If you are looking for someone in Melbourne who can do the Hard Body application, best to speak to Morrie from Reflection Perfection. Tell him TWD sent you. Alot of the forum members here have had been happy with him and his work too.
Appreciate 0