02-05-2013, 05:28 AM   #5
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
In sum, should I get another EBII w/ Black leather interior or change it up and opt for an AW w/ Coral Red interior?

Thanks in advance.
I may be able to assist. Just last week a few of us in the Australia thread finally met up in Melbourne to the launch of the Melbourne shop of an importer & distributor of car washing, cleaning & care products.

I rocked up in my EB car, another in his black M-Sport, another in white and another has ordered his car in yet another colour.

When they saw my car, they were smitten by the fact that EB is THE standout colour (color), which enhances the M-Sport lines & shape best. So from those with other colours, they each thought EB was THE one to get. They were most impressed. The one who has his car on order was literally going to change to EB if he was able to.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0