View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
rconti
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5 3.5d, Clownshoe, Tesla 3

Yup, I think this info has been posted here. F31 xDrive only, 8AT only, gas and diesel. It would be the first brand-new car I ever purchased if they'd sell it with a stick; I'd absolutely special order it and wait to get the exact right car (and definitely in Estoril!)

As it is, I'm not sure if/when I'll ever end up buying another BMW after having owned two for a combined 13 years; the lineup just doesn't interest me. Love the Z4MC so I could see picking one up used if I didn't already have a Z3MC, but I don't think I'd ever swap the Z3 for the 4.

Manual transmissions going the way of the dodo.. and hell, they don't even really make a sports car anymore unless you consider the Z4 folding hardtop thing (and I don't).

I'd definitely consider a used 1M some day if they hadn't limited production to keep values stupid-expensive.

No interest in owning a big sedan a coupe; they're just less useful wagons IMO, and I don't want an SUV. *shrug*

Maybe I'll find the right E91 M/T some day. Or a 535ixT/6, but those are big beasts.
Appreciate 0