03-01-2013, 05:24 AM   #41
Spacebug
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2013 F31 320D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacebug View Post
I have this on my standard suspension M Sport. My car is at the dealer for this and a few other things.

When I spoke to the service rep on Wednesday aft (I dropped it off on Weds morning) he said that they couldn't find anything and was I sure about the noise. I told him I was, said it was definitely a suspension related noise, which appeared to be coming from the front drivers wheel.

Yesterday when I called I was told my car wasn't ready as they were doing something on the suspension... Fingers crossed. Should get it back today. I will let you all know what happened.

The F30 320ed that they have given me for a few days has the same issue, but not as obvious. That could be due to the fact it has the 16" wheels and I have the 19's and stiffer suspension.
So i've just got word back from the dealer.. They can not find a problem. They have been out on a test drive and there is no noise to be heard. This is frustrating! I know the noise is there! The only thing i can say in their defence is that it is not something which happens all the time - some bumps it happens and some bumps it does not.

Where my parents live there is a long cobbled road. It happens everytime i drive down that road... Shame it is 300 miles from me otherwise i'd be taking the BMW service rep on a field trip..!

Anyone know of a cobbled road near Brighton?!?
Appreciate 0