02-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #39
DrivenByE30
Brigadier General
France
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirenz2006 View Post
Sport seats are not an option for the base, luxury or modern lines in the US. You have to get sport line to get them.

BOOHHOOO!!! Am not happy about this fact BMW ... i think eventually they will allow it, but because this is the first batch of F30 and production time is in high demand, they could not afford to do every single combination... it would slow down the production rate... (i thought i heard that from my sale coordinator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_d View Post
I wonder if thats a 335i sound dubbed on? A 320d does not sound this way!
That's exactly what i was thinking the first time i viewed the video...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Modern Line looks nice from the outside. But I don't like the interior, and I prefer the engine of the Luxury model.
I am with you Robin! it's no wonder i have a Lux 335i lined up for myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulUK View Post
They have got so many things right with this car, it makes the mistakes jump out at you. Heres what I dont like:
1. The line across the hood. Looks awful and ruins the front end (unless you get a black one).
2. The wood effect interior in the modern line. Looks like cheap plastic.
3. Cream coloured steering wheel in the modern line. Horrible. Imagine what that will look like in about 2 weeks.
If you dont take/order the a Light colored Modern Line with the Textured Wood Trim, then you should be fine...

That seems to be the one combo you ought to stay away from.

I actually like the light colored steering... but gosh... it won't stay that way for long... unless you are a retiree...
Appreciate 0