Thread: xDrive Hold up?
View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
rmd
Rep
Drives: On order: 2013 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco493 View Post
Its going to Tulley. They have been awesome in the past and everyone I've sent up there has had a good experience. So that makes it abet more frustrating.

They have been receiving their ordered cars no problem minus the 335i xDrives 6MT. And haven't been getting allot of information aside from its a possible emissions problem. So with that being said I'm hoping someone will come along and shed some light on why these particular cars are being held up at the VDC. I hope yours gets through quickly and smoothly.
Are you working with Frank Chafe? My order is also through Tulley, and Frank has been telling me about a 335 that has been stuck at the port for some unknown reason for the past few weeks. When I saw your messages here, and saw that you were from the Boston area, I was wondering if you might be the owner of the car that he was talking about.

I also have a 335i xDrive 6MT that's scheduled to leave Bremerhaven on Saturday, so I'm curious to see if I am going to have the same problem. Hopefully, your issue is resolved quickly, and we both get our cars soon.

If anyone out there has taken delivery of a 2013 335i xDrive 6MT, that would be really good to know.
Appreciate 0