Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinMrBMWBey View Post
All of this trouble could have been avoided by the Client Advisor If he had simply gave the customer a real answer about allocation and production dates. This way the customer would have had realistic expectations about when he would receive a production number and when to expect delivery. Customers become excited, and impatient which is only natural, but it can be avoided by simply delivering true information, so that the customer can decide if he wants to do business at that Center or not.
Exactly!!! There lost. Im going in this weekend to finish the cancelation process. Picked up a car from a different dealer with a better deal. I notify my CA who I ordered with by phone. He asked one question said why, and then said he call me back next day, since he busy with a customer. Never recieved a phone call back. Emailed him. No response. So im going down there on saturday or sunday going to have a talk with his manager and finish the cancelation. Never going back there.

BMW of San Francisco from now on. Was helped by Mico Silver, a member of this forum. GREAT GUY!!! Highly Recommended. All the people that I dealt with was GREAT with GREAT PERSONALITY!
Appreciate 0