View Single Post
      10-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #32
Serenitygal3
Formerly bmwluvr3 on e90post.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M Sport

Maybe I was lucky but I was able to order my 335i M-Sport at $500 below invoice. I also did the Drive for Team USA so I got that $1000 incentive as well. I got that 500 below invoice deal from a dealership about an hour away from my house so I just bought that offer to the nearest BMW dealership and they were happy to give me the same deal. The manager even took a 335i allocation from a west coast dealership and rerouted it to my dealership on the east coast. I was able to pick my options and because of the good deal I was getting, I got everything except active cruise control and 19" wheels in lieu for all season tires. I put down a deposit on 6/29 and drove the car home 8 weeks later!

So there are good deals out there and I think at invoice deal are good too given how popular these cars are especially the 335i!
AT with Shift Paddles - AW/Black Dakota Leather/Hexagon Aluminum with High Gloss Black Trim - Cold Weather Package - Premium Package - Driver Assistance Package - Driver Assistance Plus - Dynamic Handling Package - Technology Package - Parking Assistant - Harman Kardon Surround Sound System.

Last edited by Serenitygal3; 10-06-2012 at 10:24 PM..
Appreciate 0