300hp
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: X5 & 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300hp View Post
I have very similar observations to yours, F30 with PPK and DHP have a different steering set up to those with neither and I have no complaints...
Definitely encouraging... as I have a 2014 with DHP and PPK that just arrived at the port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300hp View Post
I am surprised you don't enjoy the E70 anymore, it brings smiles to my face especially in the curves. The E70 is what convinced me to go BMW all the way when I had a G37.
I've driven an e70, and it was really impressive. Felt similar to my e53 - which is equipped with Dinan camber plates and a strut brace. It's really amazing how great these big vehicles handle... so much for the old adage, "it's not how well the bear dances, but that the bear dances at all."
Exactly. With the E70 I promise you I am always amazed at how that big bear dances. On the curves it literally feels like the tires are urging you to go harder as they push you in and out of curves. You feel the weight as you approach the curve but once those tires are hooked up she dances right out of there. My E70 doesn't even have the active dampers.

It would be I interesting to hear your thoughts once your car arrives and you are out of the wimp mode affecting many 2014 owners these days.

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages
Appreciate 0