VANOS
NFS
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by micta_7
Quote:
Hey my man, an 18hp increase on a stage 1 is amazing! And personally i am totally happy with that! Yet, you got your car tested with a good dyno and used 91 fuel, which is more practical. Now i'm sure with stage 2 coming out soon your baby will be flying for sure. Thanks for the results man. Now we know what we are really dealing with as far as the stage 1... Yet, seems to be thats the only mod you have on your car as well. So that thats a great improvement from one tune!! Which i will be doing the same, only having the tune in the car.
Dont get me wrong im more than happy with the 18HP gain. I was only checking because they have 33 HP gain on their car which they said is a N26 automatic 328 stock (exactly what i have ). I was hoping to get a fix from BMS for my car so i can get the 33HP gain they posted or at least get a confirmation from them that the numbers they posted were for advertisement and the actual gain will be 18HP.

i did not connect the first cable so i guess i have an N26.
Then you forsure have an n26... But as far as the the hp increase, i was wondering the same thing and asked mike about it and im hoping he can fill us in what did they differently. Personally, i think they used a higher grade fuel and probably had a more mods on it. I am not a 100% sure! I hope we are both wrong bro and hopefully you can figure out whats going on with your tune.
Appreciate 0