View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #104
aceking4u
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Audi & BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post

Even though there are lots of BMW's, there are NOT a lot of F30's in Estoril Blue. I just spent an entire week in downtown Los Angeles, drove to San Luis Obispo & back to SD and have STILL never seen an EB ll F30 on the freeway or driving around town. In Cali, I call THAT.....exclusivity.
Keep in mind the EBII M is a fairly new thing. I checked in Los Angeles recently, I know for a fact there are at least 2-3 in my area on dealer lots. If there is an M Package on the lot, its likely going to be Black, White, or EBII IMO. I think BMW will play it safe here and only order M Packages in those color allocation.

I may be a minority here, but the thing about the EBII, I don't think it goes well with the black window trim

I think the Blue with the Chrome trim with some really nice BBS LM's will pop much nicer. Maybe the EBII will look better on the 4 series.

I'm a coupe guy btw. I've owned an 04 Accord Coupe, 10 S5, and now a C350 Coupe. I'm really glad the 4 series is finally head to Detroit, cant wait for real photos. I don't think I'll be getting a sedan anymore, but I hope they will be showcasing an EBII in the 4 series. Its a great color and I'm glad you're headed towards that direction.
Appreciate 0