View Single Post
      06-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #1
Adceleratus
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i M Sport Estoril Blue II

Eisenmann Quad Race Exhaust Installed (Full Catback Variant) W/ ER DP

So this video doesn't resemble exactly what it sounds like. I just got it installed today, so I am eager to post a quick vid. I personally think like it sounds meh in the video but am really impressed with how it really sounds. Video quality sucks, camera job sucks, and the time of night sucks, for I only had a few seconds to video the exhaust.

I plan on posting a more thorough version tomorrow w/ a drive by, different angles/proximity, start up, idle, etc..

Consider this is not just the Eisenmann Axle-back. I ordered the Eisenmann mid-pipe along with a catless DP from ER (and has JB1 if that makes a difference). Noticed a little bit of drone but it's negligible. Keep an eye out for a much better video this week (or tomorrow), and let me know if there are any requests as to the way I film it or any questions about my experience with it so far.

Also, I should not, I do not care how much the quad/debadged car looks like a "poser m3." I simply prefer the look of it, so lets not get into any debates as to whether or not a four cylinder is WORTHY of quad exhaust.
Appreciate 0