06-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #24
JustinGTP
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 MINI Paceman JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Maybe, except Ford's SYNC works always and is 10 times better and more reliable.
Plus it learns your accent. I wish BMW's be that good.
I disagree. Have YOU had any real life experience with it? I had a '13 Escape Titanium for a rental for 2 weeks. The caller ID and phone system kept writing letters over letters (not readable), it was ghosting the lines together, text messages came through from different people, but the system said it was ALL from the same person, the system kept telling me the reverse camera malfunctioned, but the model I had did not HAVE a reverse camera....

This all happened in 2 weeks. No way. Not to mention the 2nd gen SYNC rebooted and blared the stereo at you and AC full blast in the winter. Too many kinks. (http://www.autoblog.com/2011/03/30/f...a-buggy-start/)

NO thanks.
'09 LCI 335i E90 in BSM over Oyster Dakota Leather, Manual, Sport, Navigation, Individual Audiophile, Executive, Active Steering, JB4 + MHD BEF, 335is Exhaust w/AWE Tuning Tips, AFE DCI, Euro Tails/Fog Light Switch, various painted and other OEM + mods, 19" M5 reps summer
'13 MINI Cooper S Paceman JCW R61in Light White & Black Roof/Mirror Caps/Sport Stripes, Loaded + Rare
Appreciate 0