Thread: I hate cheaters
View Single Post
      03-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #75
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

squishy, you will be dating so many women while you meet your future gf that you won't have time to update here.

My future advice is just juggle your [at least] 4-8/mo dates well. (Of course, this is before both commit to a longer term gf/bf thingy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Thank you everyone

My mistake is that I've been too indecisive and irrational about what I want: in a woman, and many more things. Luckily, I get to use this event as an experience I can learn from, and be clearer and more assertive in the future. Excited to get another opportunity and enjoy the many things life has to offer.

Very wise opinions in this thread, will definitely keep it in my favorites and come back to it often as a reminder.

Edit: As embarrassing as it is to admit, I was the guy you all are referring to in the other thread: I used to bring her flowers occasionally, buy her wine and chocolates after a long day of work, compliment her endlessly - look what that got me...

Lesson learned. As another member said, I have to know what I want, and let her come to me. If she doesn't fit my ideal or comfort zone - there's other women who would fit my ideal better, and I will break it up with her without looking back.

As for the comments about monogamy - I'm old school/traditional. I don't like dating more than one lady at a time. If I'm not looking to date, I will make it very clear to her that I'm not dating her, she's not dating me, and we are free to sleep around with anyone we want.

VERY appreciative of this experience, it's taught me so much about life, human behavior, knowing what I want, and not being afraid to take chances just as quickly as I should end things.