View Single Post
      04-16-2015, 09:59 AM   #80
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Damn, I hate cheating bitches. 2 times. 2. Cried your eyes out and begged for another chance, and you go and fuck the guy only 1 month later.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I now had an epiphany of how great of a guy you are, it wasn't clear to me before..."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I'm not a cheater, but I think EVERY man would like some side action. It's in our DNA- our forefathers who were into that reproduced more often. Women were more successful if they found a partner and provider, but even then, they still had a motivation to find someone with superior DNA on the side when they were ovulating...the alpha male...the same guy who gets lots of side action. This is why women find completely different guys desirable when they're ovulating vs. other times of the month.

Infidelity is basically programmed in. I've heard of transgendered men who basically come to the realization, once they're on the testosterone, that if women understood that a man's attitude about sex is fundamentally different than their own, attitudes about male infidelity would be far different. For me at least, unless I'm in a terribly dissatisfying relationship, I'm not looking to upgrade; it's the variety itself that's desirable. Although women love sex as much as men, their attitude about it is different, and if they're cheating they're looking to upgrade.

Fidelity is not in our nature. We can choose to go against our nature, but I think people would be happier if we just acknowledged our nature. It was important to go against it for so long because sex often led to babies, and there was no other way to determine paternity. Problem solved these days but, fidelity is a tradition. I'm beginning to think Swingers have things figured out- best of both worlds; scratch the itch while maintaining trust and a stable relationship.

For the OP- be the alpha male that women look to upgrade to, and read this blog!
http://www.returnofkings.com/41981/w...hung-up-on-sex

Last edited by carve; 04-16-2015 at 10:06 AM..
Appreciate 0