06-01-2015, 06:21 AM   #2
kitster
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G31 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus71n View Post
Ok I finally got round to fitting mine (much help from Kitster)

Fit went quite well & fairly straightforward as I was coming from HU_Entry with no combox, the screen I received was for a LHD car so had to remove the rear trim to this for now, system powered up. Initially GPS wouldn't pick up so as Kitster suggested I went for a drive and within 10 mins it was working.

Couple of issues, USB in armrest isn't working? Shaved & rotated 180, will try a different USB port on rear of unit (bummer as it all refitted)

Another problem I could do with some help on is the screen shows a different car on reverse/tyre status screens, how do I get this to show correct screen... ANd a small one but I've set the time in the unit but it refuses to display it, just shows dashes where time should be.

OK so I've coded the FA part with 6NS, 609
Changed build date to 0713, I assume this is the zeitkriterium (time criterion) value, my old one was 0312

Now the VO coding bit (which I don't know how to do).... I went into were I've done FDL? parameter changing stuff before and HU_NBT & KOMBI are now there so I right clicked on the folder & selected code.... it went through a process but came up with errors? car was running and NBT was on? (as a note at no point was I asked for my token PIN?)

So here I am now stuck, so any help would be great, and please try to keep it simple as I'm new to this

PS. I sorted my USB by rotating the plug in the armrest by 180 degrees also.
First thing is you need to VO code the HU_NBT, it will resolve the time issue and car image etc . All the time, mileage etc etc comes from the Kombi, so once you VO code (resetting the NBT to default), that should sort itself out, it should read your car type (from your FA). Don’t bother FDL coding until you get all the car components in sync.

You are only asked for the token when you FDL code, you can VO code without it.

An image of the errors would be helpful. Also what version of PSDZdata are you using?
Appreciate 0