View Single Post
      06-07-2012, 10:27 AM   #180
DrivenByE30
Brigadier General
France
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT

Arrow Making it easier to follow your comments ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
This thread must be the best threads of all

Here's some thoughts I had while browsing through all pages just now..

Day 3: I'm so amazed you dare to park your car in some of those places, knowing how both Italians and French people can park in those big cities lol

D3-028: Gotta love this one, she's waving

D3-134

D3-137

Day 4, beginning: Dang man.. you make me miss Europe so bad right now... the tasty bread, cheese, meat.. ughhh.. dunno what's wrong here in the US with the food but.. it has so much less taste :'(
Tell me about it! everything is so good there... the simplest thing... just walk into a supermarket...

Quote:
D4-053: HERBIE!!! That's awesome!!! (coincidence about the photo number? haha)
coincidence ! :P

Quote:
Day 4: I see you have a cam on your car, did you make a time-lapse? yeah i did... but it's just too many pics on top of what i already have...

Day 5: You're also going to Saint Tropez? Don't tell me you went to see the Gendarmerie where Louis de Funès worked at?
I went to Saint Tropez specifically because of Louis de Funes i wented to check out the place... but we couldn't stay long enough, and i didn't get to explore at all... it will have to be for the next ED trips

Quote:
D5-023: Except there are no signs pointing to Italy here haha (well, maybe at the Dole Plantation lol)

D5-051: About time, poor car :'(

D5-129: lol all those camera's.. it's like one camera is looking what the other is looking at haha

Day 5: I could get used to life in Monaco.. beautiful women and beautiful cars.. what else does a man want? Oh yah, the beautiful yachts

D5-236: LOL! Nicely done!!

D5-283: Did you get your camera off the tripod at least?
>>> why yes, at least i got the camera... otherwise i wouldn't have all these photos afterward... :P

Quote:
Day 6: and your phone? Oh my..
Yes unfortunately ! Smart phones are precious commodities overthere in europe...

Quote:
D7-112:: You sure you could sleep with such a heavy meal?

Quote:
Dat 8: that's one awesome castle there!

D9-045: The other one was probably for pregnant women

Day 10: again, I'm amazed you dare to park in such a city with a car that new

D11-044: My moms car!

D11-057: lol he must have some money for gas xD

D11-060:

D11-078: lol guess you must've been happy you had a nav with you with such visibility xD

D11-115: Hope you have a sticker too, now?
YES I DO! several ones too! i will put one on one of the windows before they tint my car... can't wait!

and no, i dont know which track is on the left on be blue bmw below: Spa Maybe? or some belgium circuit ??

Quote:
D11-116: what track was the sticker on the left?

D11-154: It's just past midnight here and you're making me awfully hungry right now

D12-030: That is indeed why beer has to be in the bottom lol

D12-051: lol that reminds me of my arrival in Shanghai one time early in the morning xD

Soooo done for now.. this really has cost me all night to go through but it was worth it
Thanks for taking double the time to view it all and to make comments !

Am happy to share it with you all, since we dont do Euro Delivery everyday...

Last edited by DrivenByE30; 06-07-2012 at 10:47 AM..
Appreciate 0