03-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frzdrdhppy View Post
I guess you are going to beat me, the 800 number just told me that mine is in the paint shop, but with a completion date of today. Go figure.

I guess they mean finish with the painting today?
I wondered the same thing, as I went through that yesterday. Actually, when they say estimated completion date, they don't mean for the paint job, they mean the entire car. I knew this was true when I called it again this morning and the car was already on its way to the port. Your car will be done today and on a train headed for port most likely by tonight. Check again tomorrow morning.

Also, the online tool just now shows that my vehicle is done, so it took until around noon on the day after production completion to show up on the website as "Production Ends".

All in all, yes, my car is roughly 24 hours ahead of yours. I don't know about the shipping, but I can assume there is a good chance we might be riding the same boat.