View Single Post
      06-28-2014, 01:00 PM   #70
hsk1610
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceing86 View Post
I was the same way, kept thinking it was just me, I also parked at the airport and when I got back the mirror was pointed at the armrest. It was exceptionally hot that week, but winter was coming up, so I decided just to wait until the next spring/summer to deal with it.

Well, I had to leave my car at the dealership for about 3 weeks over the Christmas/New Year holiday and had a 535 M-Sport as a loaner and noticed it's mirror never drooped. I went to pick mine up, and again, the mirror was pointed at the arm rest. I asked my service advisor if that was something they would have done, he said they wouldn't have touched it and ordered me a new one.

New mirror still droops, but nothing like my old one.
The rate at which my mirror droops is something I could actually live with. Hope I didn't make it worse by getting a replacement mirror. I have 7400 miles on the car since purchasing it new last September but having an awful lot of problems with the trim and accessories on the car. Just having to keep brining it into the dealership that is not engine/transmission or driveability issue is making me mad and also the butt of jokes in my office.
Appreciate 0