View Single Post
      08-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #307
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

OP, wanted to ask you how you're liking the regular seats with the stick after having the car a while now. I am torn between doing a modern line (mojave/havana on oyster) which I love the look of and getting dynamic handling with the 19s (155 mph limit) with the stick, or just doing an Msport with fewer goodies (estoril blue is the draw). I love the goodies with the premium pack, especially CA and Sat radio and know that with dynamic handling and the 19s it will be basically the same as the M-sport, but I'm concerned about the non-sport seats. I sat in a set at the dealer in a base 328i and they seemed better than the base seats in the e8x and e9x cars. just wanted your opinion though since you've driven with them now for a while.

I had the base seats in my 135i and the biggest problem for me was that without power, I couldn't get them to go flat (ie parallel with the floor), so they were more bucket like- this made shifting in traffic a pain. but with the power seats they go flat in the front like the sport seats, so I am really wondering just how good the bolstering is.

any thoughts would be great. thanks!
Appreciate 0