View Single Post
      11-30-2017, 02:06 PM   #2250
StockLOL
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkm0nk3y View Post
I got that info from my sales guy. Ask him or her to check VIR (Vehicle Inquiry Report) . it should say when it entered production, body shop, paint shop etc.

as for the other question. I believe it really depends on what boat is scheduled to leave durban, and what coast you live at.

For instance, my car finished production 11-11. Durban had two boats schedule to leave. 1. directly to US east Coast ending at Galveston. 2. Going Germany then to the east coast, then panama canal, then to the west coast.

I was hoping it went to east coast ship as it would get here sooner ( mid to late dec) but I couldnt find any other folks (west coast orders) that got on an East Coast ship and was railroad to the west.

so as of now its on a ship thats doing the milk run to Germany before to coming to west coast in mid to late Jan.
Man your car was finished 11/11 and might not get here until late January thats bull. Hopefully gets here this year man and thanks for the info. I called the BMW number and it said my car was scheduled to be done with production December 4th which was pushed up from December 9 when I called a few days ago. We shall see, I'd love to get on that Dec 8th ship!
Appreciate 0