Thread: haters
View Single Post
      10-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #46
godfather87
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix

it happened what i was afraid off...my tire somehow randomly got slashed at the work parking lot 2day (big surprise the first day i take my car to work) ...called bunch of dealers and i got a quote of $600 out the door for a new tire...i live in canada btw..but this is so bs....exactly why i shouldn't drive this car to work...I can't even drive this car anymore till i can get it towed to the dealer. all my excitement is out the the door at the moment....i had this car for 2 days!!!!!

anyways...i won't be replying on this thread now..its only going to piss me off if i read it more....plus side is, i get a new tire and get the auto start function disabled..ill have the loaner for a day or two...hopefuly i get a 328 and not a 1 series..lol..

Don't get me wrong, i know this isn't a lambo or anything but i work hard for my money, i work 6 days a week for a reason and this REALLy sucks...i will have to get a beater for work just to stay on the safe side...this blow...arghhh my anger...wuuuzaaaaaaaaaaa
Appreciate 0