United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyno93 View Post
I saw a 328i-XDrive M-Sport in Mineral Gray with the Coral Red interior at my dealer yesterday as well. It is a pretty combination. You'll like it.

I think if you plan to drive the car very aggressively, you would be smart to get the DH package. I like to have fun in my car, but i don't plan on doing much drifting or anything else that would be too aggressive. With the M-Sport, you are already getting a pretty good sport suspension even before adding Dynamic Handling. So I think it's just one of those things where you have to personally decide if it's worth it given the way you drive.

Is it just me, or is BMW advertising this Happier New Year event on the TV like crazy. And every time I see it, I wish it were January 2nd that much more
Yeah, they absolutely are going nuts with this, which is how I managed to get a substantial discount on the car I'm buying - although to get most of it, you have to use BMW Financial. That's ok with me because I have used them for all of my BMWs past and present. I'm getting the dealer discount, loyalty cash, and "BMW Holiday Cash". Hard to beat - did the same thing when we ordered my wife's 128i Convertible.

As for the Dynamic Handling - it "replaces" the M-Sport suspension with what I'm sure is something comparable, but it's "adjustable" from the cockpit, likely similar to the Corvette's magnetic-fluid shocks and such. I do mostly road driving these days, although the roads around me are full of curves and elevation changes, so I like a sport-oriented suspension. I never track anymore, and I'm just wondering how much it'd really add, plus there's no real history yet on how well this DHP holds up over the long run. I plan to keep this car for awhile, and I'm a little old-school, having learned a lot via the "hard way".

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey

Last edited by RoundelM3; 12-23-2012 at 10:17 AM..
Appreciate 0