NISFAN
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by edz_f31 View Post
Your car looks fab

Sorry can't help with the camera, I've just got normal PDC. The demo I had just always went to rear camera mode, so guess it ought to do that once you've told it once?

And +1 for the adaptive lights, they are amazing. I was driving along with just using the normal main beam for a bit and forgot I'd got them on, bet the person coming the other way wasn't impressed - wont be doing that again!

And on your subject of ACC on the roundabouts, I've had the regular CC catch me out a few times - it doesn't give up control when you change gear so you can accelerate out of a 30 limit and keep changing up etc, then the car decides to brake back down to 30
Thanks edz

Yes I've experienced that a few times myself with standard cc. I will say the BMW brake function does seem to have some logic that for example the Mercedes one doesn't. The merc brake function was annoying.....say you overtake a another car and want the speed to bleed of slowly, no the merc applied brakes and forced the speed down. The BMW almost understands that is what you want to do so bleeds it off, but once at it's set speed uses brakes to limit a runaway situation, like going down steep hills.

Hows the car going?
Appreciate 0