10-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
Il Fenomeno 415
In top form...
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i xDrive coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObviousChild
Just got back from the dealer and I'm happy to say my order has been submitted!

I ended up questioning until the last minute, but they happened to have a sport line in the showroom with the 19's and I loved them.

So the car will be delivered with the 19" wheels in the staggered config with summer/performance tires. 19x8" front / 19x8.5" rear.

I plan on getting a set of Enkei rims from TireRack that I found in a square 18x8 configuration with a set of Michelin winter-performance tires. I've heard great things about Blizzacks, but I've seen better reviews of the Michelin's....ride quality, sound, grip, etc.

Oddly enough, a service adviser was trying to tell me you could get great deals on a set of BMW rims to use as winters....by great deal I'm guessing he meant a little less than $4,000. The ones I've found are great and run about $260/wheel. I'll post a pic below.

Thanks for all the info guys!
So what did the dealer say about you changing out the staggered set for a square set for the winter?

Also, will you be changing the set out yourself or having the dealer do it? Just wondering if they need to reconfigure anything.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0