04-28-2014, 03:09 AM   #3
M3ryder55
Major
Rep
Drives: 15' MW/SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2michael23 View Post
I would go for MW.
did a comprehensive search through this section of F30 post after I made this post initially, looked at even more pics and yes I am starting to lean even more towards MW

MG just seems to dark, and i like dark cars, but it seems dull at the same time if that makes sense... in sunlight i actually like the metallic pop, even when the blue hue shows under various lighting situations

the cars that i saw w/ the m performance parts, such as the CF trunk lid, from pics its hard to distinguish the carbon fiber accent w/ the MG.. i know this isn't as bad in person that you can tell them apart, but can more owners chime in... lol

unless someone convinces me otherwise w/ a pic I'll lean back towards MG.. it was a 5050 toss up for me, pulled the trigger on MG first, than switched back to MW... MW was my gut pick initially, but i drifted away due to the fact that everyone here in LA drives a white car, white bmw's account for 1/10 cars I see on the road, literally, but grey isn't far off that at all, so justifying picking grey over white due to popularity issues didn't make sense.. but i still like a little color, not a fan on white cars really, but i feel like its the best choice available in the for the first year production F8X generation
Appreciate 0