watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlp View Post
I have relatives that live in Oz. I would visit a lot when I was working Hong Kong. My only complaint with AUS is that you blokes drive on the wrong side of the road.

On the iPhone there are separate notification configurations for Messages & Email. So far in iOS6 beta 2 I have found the both Emails and SMS messages arrive in the EMAIL category and are not being parsed yet. Better than nothing at all.
Our vehicle's come here standard with the steering wheel on the righthand side, your the ones that decided to put it on the left

Have the emails & sms working ok but am going to actiavte the "BMW Apps", my X5 has all the hardware already installed so it just a matter of getting the 6NR code coded into my X5 which I have organised from Europe. Its only going to cost around $450 and thats including the new "Apps" media cradle for my iPhone, the normal media iPhone cradle I have does not support Apps.

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0