View Single Post
      04-23-2016, 04:08 AM   #1
Syscrusher
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Competition Package

FS: 2014 BMW 335i xDrive M Performance Edition

Grab this car quick before I trade it in to the dealer on Thursday to get my new M3. $46,000 FIRM. 37,000 km PM me if interested.

RARE CAR - ONLY 200 PRODUCED

This car is fully loaded. Only missing item is Lane Departure Warning and Blind Spot Assist. Other than that, every other option is here AND more.

There is no 3-series BMW more powerful than this unless you buy an M3 which lacks AWD (xDrive) for incredible winter handling.

2014 BMW 335i (xDrive) M Performance Edition Black Sapphire Metallic on Black Leather

This model showcases the vast array of M Performance components designed to enhance the styling and performance attributes of the already potent 335i xDrive.

With the addition of the M Performance Power Kit and M Performance Exhaust OEM isntalled, output climbs to 326 HP & 332 lb./ft torque – reducing the 0-100 km/hr time to just 4.5 Seconds!

Furthermore, this edition comes with the full M Performance Aerodynamics kit and segment exclusive 20" Alloy wheels.

Black Leather Interior along with an exclusive Piano Black BMW INDIVIDUAL Trim.

Price out these parts individually to know it is a great deal.

Also comes with:
- a set of 18" square BMW OEM Winter wheels and RF Tires.

- tinting and 3M Clear Bra on front hood and mirror caps.

- Balance of BMW factory warranty all inclusive for 80,000 km / 4 years.

- Balance of BMW Tire & Rim Protection Plan & BMW Appearance Protection Plan

All M Performance Parts came factory installed on the car and are therefore included under Factory Warranty:

20" M Performance Alloy Wheels
Black Kidney Grilles
Front Diffuser (Body Colour)
Rear Diffuser (Body Colour)
5AC High-beam assistant M Side Skirts with M Performance Badging
M Power Kit (+26 HP to 326 HP; Also +32 lb/ft torque to 332)
M Performance Exhaust
INDIVIDUAL Piano Black Interior Trim
Rear Lip Spoiler (Body Colour)

This car is perfect in every way and has been pampered it's whole life with regular washes and detailing. Kept indoors in underground garage.

Last edited by Syscrusher; 05-07-2016 at 10:18 PM..
Appreciate 0