View Single Post
      01-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #151
uucuu3
Rep
Drives: Infiniti EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamouz627 View Post
Hey guys, new member to BP.

Just curious what everyone thinks would be a good price on a MY 13' 335xi M-sport EB II w/ Tech and Driver Assist pkg, black leatherette, heated fronts and 6spd MT (keep in mind European Delivery as well).

I'm not sure what discounts/incentives are out right now since the holidays are over. This will be my first BMW as well as my first NEW vehicle purchase. I'm just trying to get an idea of how much I need to negotiate the price with a SA before I give in to a deal lol. Truecar is giving me an invoice of $51,905 but I'm not sure how accurate that figure is, not to mention if ED might play a role in the price as well. Any assistance from seasoned members and those with experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

P.S. If anyone can name a few reputable dealers in the Tri-state they've had good experiences with that would be much appreciated as well!!
Negotiate your best deal off of US pricing then discuss ED. There are a lot of threads that discuss ED in great detail on these forums, and the difference in pricing between US delivery and ED is cut and dried, no negotiating necessary. I am ordering a loaded ActiveHybrid 3 and the ED discount would have been about $3,200 had I chosen to take it. I passed as my car is being built this week and winter pickups have extra stipulations (winter tires or chains may be required I understand), as well as weather-related travel risk. The dealer agreed to price the car at $500 over invoice before I placed my order.
Appreciate 0