03-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #89
tdizzle
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew2069 View Post
Yes I have the Challenge HFC DP running 93 octane pump fuel and yes I had the Stage 1 already.... So the craziest thing happened (totally coincedence and unrelated). I installed the upgrade last night and went to power on my personal laptop to connect to the JB and my Fing laptop would not boot up. It worked fine yesterday morning but when I needed it most, it wouldn't boot up. So I let it sit overnight and it still woudn't boot.

I dropped it off at a PC repair place this morning and I hope to have it back tonight where I'll be able to give you more info.

I don't know what Map I'm running. I posted on n54tech and asked what the default map is but I haven't received a response yet. All I know is that this is how the car should have come. No turbo lag, the throttle responsds immediately and it feels VERY fast. When I had stage 1, I could tell a difference in Sport Mode but not so much in Comfort mode. Now the car responds in every mode.

Nice. With that DP you should be running 20hp/30tq more than without, if not more, so that should help alot in the seat of your seat of the pants feel.

I think they posted a video on how to change modes in the sticky on the other forum. I wonder if you can move it to map 0 and count down to where you want it (map 2?). I'm thinking you've got around 400 tq to the wheels, that's gotta be nice!
Appreciate 0