View Single Post
      01-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #26
mikew2069
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice350 View Post
I would never buy wheels from any company that doesn't tell me what the specs are. Further, if they are taking 9 weeks to build the wheel, I should be able to have input on the specs.
These look nice though. If just being nice is alright then these work fine. For my money, I want more pop so these wouldn't work for me.
I've heard a lot of good things about Forgestar reliability and quality though.

Glad you're happy. That's all that matters.
Well technically they did tell me the offsets - twice. Only problem is that both times they told me the offset, they were different by a couple mm, lol.... When you order from Forgestar, they basically say that they will make the wheel and gaurantee that it will be flush with the fender. However, you can tell them any offset you want and they will do it for you. I chose to trust them. The only reason I 'need' to actually know the offsets are to share with the other enthusiasts out there.

Also, my goal is to go for less pop. Less is more for me in the modding world, however the morr I see the Morr wheels, the Morr I want them. Maybe I'll change in a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
these r siiick!
Thanks! I'll take delivery of the car in a couple says and the wheels and drop will be on by next week!
2016 F15 50i ///M-Sport
BM3/H&R/Borla
Appreciate 0