02-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
Tra08R
Money never sleeps
Australia
Rep
Drives: e92 - 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLatte View Post
From all the different posts that I've been reading, it seems like there is a serious issue with the F30 build quality. I noticed a few of you have even run into each other while dropping the car off for repeated warranty work.

So the question is, are you satisfied with the quality of F30 delivered to you? Do you as a customer believe the car you are driving satisfies the BMW quality standard?

The answer is unfortunately a NO for me. I've had a number of issues since delivery, some were resolved. Unfortunately there are a few that is still outstanding (3 months after delivery). I'd like to share some of my issues with you all - steering rack (waiting for it from Germany), rust seat rail, door clicking sound and panel squeaking sound.

I've been in discussion with BMW Australia who have outright refused to provide me with a written statement to say that the car delivered to me, with all the above issues, satisfies the BMW quality standard. They were also unwilling to provide me a written letter to say they decline to provide such a statement.

Whilst I can live with the above issues not being resolved, I'm very unimpressed with the way BMW Australia has handled the situation. I could walk away a happy customer but they decided be rude and unapologetic about it. Mind you, all the items listed above are apparently working as intended and is not a defect. They are merely manufacture issues...

I'm now considering legal actions including referencing the situation to ACCC and Office of Fair Trading

The best way to get their attention is to Post a pic or bag them out on Facebook. I know people got instant attention that way. Search it, some post had like a bunch of likes and supportive comments
Appreciate 0