View Single Post
      05-27-2023, 01:20 PM   #15
tikalize
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpingu View Post
I am missing a lot of structured information about starting situation, work done and What you already tried, not to mention impatient behaviour by posting multiple replies after eacht other.

So what did you do? STEP by STEP?

Did you try reversering the coding back, do they start to function again?
VO-code is a set of FDL entries, so it might help finding the culprit? Did you try to reset the head unit to default state?
mrpingu please excuse my impatient behaviour. Im just posting my steps as I go thru them and trying to give as much structured info as possible. My apologies to all. Yes I have tried reversing the coding to original many times with no luck. I have no idea on how to reset to default state.

Step by Step. I installed the NBT and opened Esys 3.40.2. I followed this link https://www.bimmerfest.com/threads/n...-guide.914613/ to the letter for retrofitting from HU_Entry to HU_NBT. I changed the VO accordingly and coded the NBT. The cluster arrived the next day and I added 6WA to the VO and re coded the NBT and the cluster for the first time. Everthing worked before the first coding of the NBT.

Last edited by tikalize; 05-27-2023 at 01:35 PM..
Appreciate 0