11-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
Seagull
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: F87 M2, E84 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAM951 View Post
I will get the navigation and the m sport brakes. Also the comfort access is amazing
I agree with all of what UAM951 said! Specifically though, once you go CA, its hard to consider any luxury car a luxury car without it.... weird that way, but it grows on you.

Personally, I think dark colors hide the beauty of the gaping maw that is M-Sport. I chose dark grey/greys for my e90's because I wanted to blend the front as I was not exactly in love with it. If you like the M-Sport, make it pop a bit by making the a colour choice that does this.

As for HUD I do think it is REALLY cool!..... but... when I was driving an F30 with HUD around a mini-track set up by BMW, I noticed it at the start line for about 10 seconds. After that I did not notice it at all. That said, I would probably notice it daily driving and especially at night. But, I could not justify it now or even if I bought one used. I would not pay more for it, and would likely wait for a non HUD f30 to come up used. For me, that money would go to Adaptive suspension.

Anyway, good luck, but most importantly.... ENJOY IT no matter what you choose or what anyone says.