300hp
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: X5 & 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BBS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300hp View Post
Again here we seem to be missing the point. If the fwd with all seasons are managing is it not possible that the driveline is what's enabling me to drive this car with staggered summer tires. Spoken differently would a 335i with the same tires and no awd keep up with the fwd corrollas, i doubt. Nobody is saying drive it like its stolen to prove a point. Just keep up with the corollas.
You have no concept of winter driving whatsoever. A car with all season takes 30 ft longer to stop than same car on winters. On summers you are a liability on the road. Troll.
And now for this name caller dude is everything ok on your end. See the more mature guys who can point out their differences without the childish behavior.

The discussion was about driving in the snow and how awd enables a person like myself to drive at the corollas pace so as to get me from point a through b. if you have winters and want to do more that 45 mph in the snow be my guest. I am more than happy with my staggered 19s riding at speeds akin to the 1997 corollas. If you just drive within the cars limits you will find you will do fine with the summers.

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages
Appreciate 0