Drives: E46 ZCP, F85, E70, G07

Garage List
2018 X5 M  [0.00]
2020 M2 CS  [0.00]
2005 BMW X5 4.8is  [0.00]
2006 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
this is a boring cheap car that puts the starting price of a bmw 3er at 32k. these are the rental fleet cars enterprise uses at the dealership by me. Ive taken out their 328i's before this came out and this is nothing more than a more stripped down version of that (didnt know they could find away to take even more away). I cant believe manual seats are still on a bmw along with halogens. i couldnt imagine owning this as it feels cheaper than my e46 stripper i had. the engine is noisy and the plastic bits on the interior are cheap. you get more quality interior out of a chevy cruze. im sure many will disagree with me, but this car was only created to have a lower starting point in the US to compete with the c-class and audi a4. This has far less options than its competitors and is still overpriced. I'll definitely be skipping the f30 until at least the facelift. here's to fingers crossed on a 1er sedan with xdrive and the same engine but lighter.
I respect your opinion. If you had your way, all cars would have power seats.

I don't care for manual seats. They weigh too much, they have motors that can and will break and they take too long to move. I had power seats in my E46 M and I swapped them out for manual ones. I get in the car, and quickly pull the seat up. I get out of the car, I quickly push them back.