7 4 7
Private First Class
India
Rep
Drives: E46 328i, F30 328i, G20 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazza View Post
Congrats from the Basque Country
I give a lot of envy about what you say about speed limits. Here you can enjoy driving only in small mountain roads. The radars and limits are a plague...
My next goal: a 328i but not F30 but a F32... so, I still have to wait
Hey,
Thanks a lot !!! Yes it is a boon for us out here & it truly is a different feeling i tell you when no ones watching you but on the other hand it is equally unsafe coz the traffic / lane discipline on highways is very amateurish here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus2003 View Post
Congratulations on your purchase. BMW know how to make cars and owners get hooked pretty quickly. The car looks stunning in white and I'm biased but I love the Coral Red interior (just like mine :-) . Thanks again for sharing your experience and enjoy your ride!
Thanks !!!

Frankly i wanted the black with red stitch interiors but those werent available due to lack of inventory of 328s across India so i had to settle for the Coral red.
But i tell you that was a blessing in disguise coz these interiors simply grown on you n Alpine white / Coral red combo rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by F555 View Post
Congrats o the new car..
I see that your 328i got more option than my 335i (highest spec in Indonesia).
Ye, but the price what the 328 is offered for in India i.e. aproxx 90k US$ is like M5 money

^ So they better give it feature packed, lol