View Single Post
      07-06-2015, 09:29 AM   #13
Faizee
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw 435 MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcz1024
First time posting, had been following the forum for 4 months though.

Why 4 months? Simply because I had waited 4 months for my vehicle to come. It had been a long journey. I ordered the car in early September, and then production got postponed from October to November (according to dealer, M Sport Brakes were out of stock), and then port campaign in Toronto for another month, and finally, it's officially here.

I planned to get all packages available and install all M Performance packages and parts, but unfortunately for 2015 335 M Performance edition, only Melbourne Red and Sapphire Black were made and BMW no longer did Alpine White M Performance Edition anymore. So, I had to order M Performance parts part by part.

So when it first came to me, it looked like this:

Due to the weather condition in Canada, it was impossible here to suvive with run-flat tires which the car originally came with. So I exchanged to 18'' winter tires and rims after 900 metres in these 19'' 442M (orbit grey). 442M looks fantastic in person, it's darker and sharper than I expected.

And riding on the winter tires and replica rims:

And if you don't have an idea why we need xDrive and winter tires, a little hint for you (it's considered a very little snow over night):

And after another 10 days of waiting, I got all these parts done, all good to go. It was surprising to know that the stripes and the side panels needed 5 hours of labour from 3M professional to install, which was more than the total installing time of all other M Performance decoration parts. All came out neat though.

Interior is with Coral Red Leather and brushed aluminum trim. I prefer brushed to hexagonal, by a lot.

Just two more night pictures to sum up my first post in the forum. Thank you for inspiring me and I look forward to posting better pictures in the future.

Stunning
Appreciate 0