02-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #58
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnVidale View Post
Odd. I got a 328 because it gets much better gas mileage and had an extremely good reliability rating and owner satisfaction rating from Consumer Reports. The 335, not so much.

Even with no price differential, I'd get the 328. I'm not going to the track, nor drag racing Corvettes.
What if the 328 IS the better all around car, anyone dare to say that?

How come all the magazine tests with the F30, the N20 328 is judged the winner, yet most if not all of the head to heads with the F30 335 has picked other cars as being superior?

Those tests are said to be impartial. It implies the F30 328 does a very good job representing itself and comparatively among the class. So where does the 30-35whp seem to get you that enables such elitism and trash talking?

Reminds me of high school...seriously.

I did wresting, track AND marching band. Football players would trash talk the "band geeks". Except for the fact that we had a competition traveling team ranked the best in the northeast and they lost almost every game that same season. So yeah, they would talk trash, then you would bring up their record and point to the bands big trophies in the case. That and they were showering up with a bunch of dudes and we did co-ed dressings in the back of the bus.

How bout that for an analogy lol.

'98 Dinan/RMS stage 2+(VAC cams, CES Cutring etc)
'15 Buick Regal "T"(wife)
'06 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt (full suspension, LSD, clipped turbo etc)
Appreciate 0