View Single Post
      02-24-2013, 08:19 AM   #54
schnell13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

I had a bad experience with the smoked reflector covers from Bimmian. Ordered them, put them on as per the instructions, and LOST THEM ON THE HIGHWAY!!! I suppose some wind got under them, and they just flew off the car. Not happy. So, instead, I went with the painted reflectors from **********s.com. The finish is flawless, the paint match is great, the packaging was amazing (they come wrapped in microfiber cloth to prevent scratches in transit), and they are exactly the same pieces that come with the car from the factory. Very impressed with them, and they are definitely worth the price. Check out any of my pictures; I have a few on the forum with the painted reflectors installed so you can get an idea of how they'll look on your car. Hope this helps!
Individual Order 2013 335i M-Sport through BMW Military Sales / Mineral Grey / Coral Red / 4MR / ZMM / ZPP / ZTP / ZDH / 2TB / 494 / 688 / ///M Performance / ///M5 Blue Brakes / K&N / aFe / H&R / Turner Motorsports / SportLine Wheels / Details, details, details...
Appreciate 0