View Single Post
      11-10-2012, 06:56 AM   #8
F30-Sport-2013
2013 328i Sport, Alpine White, w/Premium/Nav. Pkg.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i Sport Alpine W.

Kind of funny... I have had my f30 from a couple of weeks now, and is funny that yesterday when I parked, there was a glass wall so I can see the front of the car, and I noticed that just 1 of the fog lights was on. I assumed that the other was burn, and thinking about to get to the dealer an check it, but suddenly when I turn the wheel, the left light turned off. So plying a little bit with the wheel, I realized that fog lights are synchronized with the wheel. You turn left an xenon headlights turn in that direction, and also left fog light turn on, center dead on, and both fog lights are off, right turn, then right fog light on... Nice feature, I don't remember that owner's manual say something about it.. Still, my xenon headlights are aligned too low (factory set), I need to adjust them, because they can't illuminate beyond 50'...