View Single Post
      02-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #32
Andy@MORR
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle View Post
Wish they had a dealer nearby me! Apparently, the closest place is 500 miles away...

Is there a catalog or something since the site is down (kinda weird for a business not to have a working site these days)? Is it rude to ask how much those wheels/tires ran you?

tdizzle, you can always order from any one of our dealers (regardless of where they are) and they can have the wheels delivered to your doorstep (in many cases with tires and all )

I sincerely apologize for our site being down; it's a little embarrassing really. But, our old site was just terrible and incredibly outdated. We're beyond OCD when it comes to quality, so as hard as it was to do, we decided it would be better to take the site down and throw up a splash page until the new website is ready in all its glory - and let me tell you, boy is it glorious!! We're hoping for a late March release, but we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, we do ask for your patience and understanding, and you can feel free to check us out on Instagram, Facebook, and Flickr - we're updating all of those social media channels on a daily basis

Cheers!

- Andy
Appreciate 0