11-20-2013, 03:27 AM   #14
AweSam8
Super Spectacular Awesome Dude
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E70 X5M, 2014 F30 335i M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkn View Post
Hey whats up guys? Im in the market for a fully loaded 335i non-xdrive with adaptive M suspension and automatic w/ paddle shifters. Just recently i've been reading up on everything i can about F30's and I'm in absolutely love with them. I'm coming from an E92 335i w/ manual trans. Also i've been emailing the couple of BMW dealerships that we have in the PNW, and BMW of Bellevue just quoted me for 3% off the MSRP!? Well through email, thats what the guy said he could get me. It sounds like a rip off to me. I know what the invoice is for the exact car i'm looking for, and will not accept anything above 2k off invoice at the most. Am I missing something here? I want a deal but is 3% off MSRP what everyone gets around here? Does anyone have any recommendations for where to go to get a decent deal? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by antidentite View Post
I purchased my e92 at BMW of Bellevue, but I had to work hard to get them to deal. It took me bringing them a competing offer for them to even start negotiating.

I'm looking to buy a similar F30 as you, and my plan is to contact a ton of dealers via email first - even one's in CA and OR that may be willing to deal. I'll then take that deal to the more local dealers to get them to play ball.

Once you find one dealer to play ball, it's easier to get others to join the game as well.

Good luck. Let me know how it turns out for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL 5 View Post
I found BMW NW to be the most negotiable on pricing. BMW Seattle doesn't like to negotiate much. Didn't bother with Bellevue. Kuni in Beaverton was negotiable as well. Although I had a quote from So Cal dealer (invoice +$750) that BMW NW matched, my CA Shawn has been great. That's more or less how BMW NW won the deal.

Let me know if you want further details.

You might also consider waiting a bit, 2014 models are almost here, that's what I ordered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ster View Post
I found B'vue to be more amenable to bargaining than Seattle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.K. View Post
Bmw Bellevue? don't go there honestly. When I was going to buy a car, bellevue was the first place that I went to. They are so hard to do negotiation, so I decided to move bmw seattle and they gave me a great deal.
From my recent experience---Seattle gave me the best deal and was the friendliest. Bellevue was the first place I inquired, then I went to Fife---BMW Bellevue didn't seem to care about my interest in ordering a car since I never heard from them until after I had already ordered with Seattle. The only reason I didn't go with the Fife dealership was because Seattle gave me the better price. I ended up with $750 below invoice.
Appreciate 0