View Single Post
      03-04-2014, 10:23 PM   #28
AgentCircus
Aviator
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannymazz View Post
I dont understand what dealers lose out of not offering us these options at build. I experienced the same problem, I asked my dealer about it even sent them a picture of the part from getbmwparts and he told me it would cost over 3,000 for port install. It was definitely my fault for not pushing harder, but it looks like now im going to go JB to save money.
If they sell it to you after delivery the part costs almost 50% more plus they can hit you w/ labor. $3000 for port install is robbery. The cost for EVERY M Performance part available - MPPK, MPE, Carbon Fiber, all that is still less than 3K. Search for the thread "f30 pia," it has all the invoice prices for the port installed accessories.

Come to think of it, he's probably just telling you it's a port install and plans on installing it after it gets to the dealership - that's the only way that price adds up. Not cool. You need to find yourself a better CA. Not sure where you live, but try to get in touch with Jon Shafer (CA), Greg Poland (CA), David Aviles (CA) or Adrian Avila (GA). They'll square you away.
Appreciate 0