03-13-2013, 06:05 AM   #45
sunscreemer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i xDrive M Sport Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkata View Post
Got the car. It came on a transporter and she was covered in salt from the motorway. Didn't get chance to make any changes I wanted as been running everyone round

Absolutely love the car! Neighbours have commented on how nice the EB colour is...

My only gripe is the lack of support for the iPhone 5. The car has the enhanced Bluetooth, but the connection registers the phone for talk only. Nothing else.

Getting used to no keys as I keep going for the keys when turning off.

Also coming from a manual to auto, huge difference. Need to get used to but is so lovely to drive.

Subject to weather I'll get car washed and parts replaced by weekend
Good to hear everything is ok. The EB seems to get admiring glances from everyone. I've not driven enough yet to see what happens when there's phone "activity" on my iPhone 5. So far I have received a call on the move, ironically from BMW, and the clarity sounded better than on my A3. I also went for keyless but i'm managing to get used to it easily. I've also now got the "foot waving" boot unlock to a fine art so 9 times out of 10 it works (and I don't look "special" as a result). Just how smooth is the auto? It's my first auto to and I love it. Was a big manual fan before but thanks to view on here I took the plunge and don't regret it one bit. Look forward to seeing the cleaned and post-mod pics!
Appreciate 0